COVID-19, commonly known as novel Coronavirus, has become a widespread
concern in our community. As part of our commitment to the health &
well-being of our customers, employee-owners, & the larger community, we are carefully monitoring the evolving situation & have implemented a
number of proactive preventive measures.
We have provided our employee-owners with the following guidance which are
in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control &
Prevention (CDC) & the Hawaii State Department of Health to prevent the
spread of COVID-19:
• Wash hands the beginning & end of shift & throughout the day as necessary
• Frequently clean & disinfection of all frequently touched objects & surfaces
• Clean & disinfection product samples after every use
• Practice social distancing
• Stay home if sick
• Limit sharing of mobile devices & other tools/equipment
• Avoid large gathering
• Avoid travel to high risk locationsLearn about more ways to shop from home!